How to Order Your Wedding Cake
- Tell us about your cake by filling out the request form below or by calling our shop at (304) 269-2330.
- We will contact you to discuss the details and answer any questions you may have.
- We then give you a quote for your cake, at which point you can pay for it and reserve your spot on our schedule.
- We get busy meticulously baking and decorating the cake of your dreams.
- Finally the big day! Depending on your preference and the type of cake you ordered, we can deliver it, or you can pick it up at our shop.
- Still have questions? check out our wedding cake FAQ!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we can create all kinds of custom shapes and designs. Share your idea with us, and we’ll do our best to make it a reality!
For basic cakes, your order must be finalized and paid for at least 3 full business days prior to the event. More complex designs can take 2 weeks or more to prepare for and create, and some weeks we get booked up, so please plan accordingly.
We require payment in full once your order is finalized and will not begin baking until we receive it. Prior to that, we do not require a deposit.
We do offer delivery for an additional fee based on the distance from our shop. Delivery required for some larger cakes, such as 3-tier cakes, when final assembly must be performed on site.
The best way to try any flavor is to stop by the shop and purchase a couple of our cupcakes. If we don’t have the flavor you’re looking for, we can bake a batch upon request (may not be ready until the next day).
The best way to see what we offer is to browse the cakes section of our online menu. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, just ask! We can make just about anything.
We can provide toppers for an additional fee, or you can provide them yourself. If you want something very specific, your best bet is to get it yourself.